tactix® Delta - Solar edition is the tactical GPS smartwatch with solar charging lens built to military standards (MIL-STD-810). With specialised tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more, this watch is built to stay in the field for months. Mission-ready features include stealth mode, which disables location sharing and wireless connectivity, and a kill switch to wipe all user memory. Track your fitness and outdoor expeditions with improved performance monitoring, including the upgraded acclimation 2.0 widget. Meant for everyday life as well as field work, it also offers smart features such as enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4 and more.
- The solar charging lens uses sunlight to extend battery life and custom power manager modes to achieve weeks long battery life
- Carry out the mission, and train with a rugged yet sophisticated watch, featuring an always-on 1.4” display with black DLC-coated bezel
- Includes preloaded TOPO maps, a public land map, ski maps for 2,000 ski resorts worldwide, multi-GNSS support and advanced navigation sensors
- Specialised tactical features include Jumpmaster mode, waypoint projection, dual-position format and preloaded tactical activity, stealth mode and kill switch
- Quickly access customisable battery modes with power manager to extend battery life
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode or 24 days when solar charging; up to 15 hours in GPS mode or 16 hours when solar charging
2When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
3This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
5May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider