- Removable frame sheet; can hold ballistic plate (up to XL) with use of frame sheet
- 3 row by 3 column external MOLLE panel
- Bottle holder designed for .75 L bottle and smaller
- Hydration bladder sleeve w/ two ports for tube and cable routing
- Three medium-sized pockets with exterior access, one inward-expanding medium-sized pocket
- Externally sewn compression straps & adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Main zipper pulls are designed to hitch together to secure around UHF antenna
- Stow bars for attaching 1, 2, or 3 band cummerbunds
AVS� Self-Access - Low-profile option that's well-suited for quickly accessing pack contents and easy don/doff.
Fixed (Plate Bag) - Replaces the rear plate bag of either the AVS� or JPC�: accommodates all ESAPI and swimmer-cut plate sizes.
AVS� Semi-Fixed - Low-profile option for carrying items that dont require immediate access while retaining easy don/doff access.
Standalone - Geared toward everyday use as a lightweight backpack.
MOLLE-Attach - Allows the user to secure the pack to any PALS platform with a 4-stow by 6-row area available.
Material:�500D Nylon, 3-Way Stretch Material