The MOHOC® is a tactically designed camera that revolutionizes form-factor, durability and user interface. Thanks to its proprietary helmet contour, the MOHOC® is the world’s lowest profile helmet camera. Other helmet cameras snag on cables or run into doorways. Not MOHOC®.
• Snag free / aerodynamic solution – operate without getting hung up
• IP68 camera – dust-proof and waterproof to 33 feet (no need for a separate case)
(1) MOHOC® Camera
(1) Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1100 mAh
(2) Industrial Strength Black Velcro® Strips (Loop)
(1) micro USB cable to charge battery and download content to computer
(1) Camera bag
Sold Separately: microSD card Class 10 or UHS-1 required. Compatible up to 64GB.
Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
Video Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
Field of View: 140 degrees
Lens Aperture: F/2.8
Battery Life: Continuous record time of 2 hours 45 minutes for 1100 mAh rechargeable and 5+ for CR123A